Become an Allied Professional
Refer clients to earn ongoing commissions for years to come
How it Works
What do Allied Professionals do?
Refer clients to earn a revenue share
After identifying a potential client and providing information about our services, simply facilitate an introduction and we’ll take care of the rest.
If your referral becomes our client, we’ll share the revenue they generate on an ongoing basis. Collect payments for years to come simply for making the introduction. Alternatively, you can opt for an upfront payment.
What are the requirements?
Nearly all professionals qualify
Our registration status allows us to work with accountants, attorneys, planners, and other financial professionals in almost every state. Having a series 7/66, series 65, CFP, or CFA qualification can open up even more opportunities.
In order to refer a client, a copy of our regulatory brochures must be provided at the time of referral. We have made this as simple as possible using a convenient web app.
Why ally with Magnifina?
Our program is rewarding, flexible, and easy
- Reciprocal referrals. We may refer our clients back to you as their needs align with your expertise, at no cost.
- Flexible payouts. Collect either a share of management fees or an upfront referral fee.
- Non-exclusivity. We don’t require an exclusive arrangement; you may continue to solicit for other RIAs.
- Small clients welcome. Magnifina has lower account minimums than many other RIA firms.
- Easier than ever. Referrals are made easily using a simple web form; no more collecting signatures on paper.